CALLING EVENT FLORISTS, PLANNERS AND CONSULTANTS REDUCE YOUR BUSINESS’ ENVIRONMENTAL FOOTPRINT WITH GENTLE DECAY
Gentle Decay specializes in the practice of reuse; more specifically upcycling. Gentle Decay will take your left over excess and damaged event florals and will transform them into dried relics that are repurposed into pieces of art, home decor and workshop materials.
|OFFERING||WHAT YOU GET|
|GREEN FOR FREE|
Free for events located 10KM from Gentle Decay Studio
|Do you want to reduce your environmental footprint without breaking the bank? This option allows you to reduce the waste going in the organic bin in turn allowing it to be repurposed for another use.|
1)Toward the end of your event set up, we will come and dig through your compost/waste to preserve any florals that were not usable for the event (i.e. broken heads, short stems, greenery).
Starting from $115
|The last thing you want to do after creating a magical floral installation is clean up, leave that mess for us. This offering gives you peace of mind knowing that your waste is not only reduced (upcycling of unwanted florals) but it is disposed of properly to the appropriate place. |
1) Preserve all usable left over and rejected florals
2) Appropriate disposal of compost and waste (i.e. flower bags, cut stems etc.). We partner with farms in Ontario to ensure that compost is reused as mulch.
|TEAR ME DOWN TO BUILD ME UP|
Starting from $175
|Complete floral installation tear down service! Our greenest offering ensures that all florals used in your installation are preserved and repurposed for future use.|
1) Preservation of all florals used in the install (can be returned to florist or planner once dried for future use if desired).
2) Return any materials or supports used in installation.
3) Appropriate disposal of compost and waste.
4) Photos of completed tear down for florist or planner peace of mind.